Are you looking to practice your marketing skills at a tech company in San Francisco? If so, read on!
We seek a resourceful, organized and detail-oriented individual who can assist the marketing team in driving effective marketing campaigns to grow Mixamo’s community and user base. You will be brainstorming and implementing smart ways to find, engage and delight new users through multiple content channels: social media, the Mixamo blog, contests, forums, new product and promotional videos, various marketplaces, and conferences.
This internship involves a lot of writing, interacting with our user base, managing content production schedules, aligning art resources and coordinating with customers/partners. This is a broadly scoped position—you will get to wear many hats. If you are not afraid to problem solve and like rolling up your sleeves and getting the work done, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This position can be done part-time and remotely, but preference will be given to candidates who can spend at least one day per week on-site at Mixamo’s Dogpatch location.
This position will be heavily geared towards preparing Mixamo for the Game Developers Conference (GDC | March 2–6, 2015 | San Francisco’s Moscone Center). Please only apply if you are able to work at least two days of the conference on the show floor.
Mixamo is an online 3D character animation service for anyone looking to create high-quality models and animations. 3D professionals and enthusiasts, and game developers can use Mixamo to create amazing animations for their projects across games, virtual worlds, and film/TV. The company is growing fast and has a smart and highly talented team, ready to redefine the way 3D character animation is done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience writing for and publishing to a blog - please submit a writing sample
- Passion for evangelizing about technology through social media tools
- Proficient in creating graphics with the Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Understanding of marketing principles, specifically the Inbound marketing methodology
- Ideal candidate will be actively pursuing a degree in Marketing or Communications
- Use of marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, TweetDeck, or Buffer
- Experience editing video with Adobe Premiere or After Effects
- 3D character animation experience using industry standard tools (3ds Max, Maya, etc)
- Familiarity with the video game industry and technologies (3D game engines, etc)
- Experience preparing for and working at a trade conference or any live event
Please send us your resume, an example blog piece or writing sample, and a cover letterApply Now