We seek a resourceful, organized and detail-oriented individual who can help contribute to our growth plans. Being able to quickly iterate on ideas and prioritize initiatives that will lead to the biggest wins are essential skills. You will be creating campaigns, creating A/B tests and analyzing the resulting data. This is a cross functional role where you will wear many hats. If you are not afraid to problem solve and enjoy rolling up your sleeves then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This position will report to our Marketing Manager.
Mixamo is the world’s first online 3D character animation service for anyone looking to create high-quality models and animations. 3D professionals, indies, enthusiasts, schools and students all use Mixamo to create amazing animations for their projects across games, virtual worlds, simulations, commercials, film and television. Mixamo is growing fast and has an intelligent, highly talented team, ready to redefine the way 3D character animation is done.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyze and understand data sets relating to optimizing around user behavior metrics
- Accurately report on impact for conversion and be able to able to help product and marketing teams interpret results and present them to management
- Review and report on trend analysis from Google Analytics
- Set up, QA and implement A/B test scenarios (using Optimizely or similar)
- Update and work on retargeting for our Google AdWords campaign
- Build effective landing pages and e-mails using COS system (some minimal front-end developer experience/willingness to learn)
- Setup lists and workflows to optimize delivery of automated marketing campaigns
- Adhere to a style guide for layout and messaging in implementing the above
- Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data in an effort to increase conversion rates
- 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of Hubspot (Hubspot Design Certified Is preferable)
- Be able to establish workflows and generate content such as emails, landing pages and contact forms.
- Basic understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Be comfortable with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Decent Excel skills – know how to do pivot tables SQL knowledge a big bonus
- Enough HTML/CSS/JS skills to be able to set up Optimizely tests.
- Sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics to create test variations
- Willing to learn what you don’t already know
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letterApply Now